Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resident Updates
At Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes, our number
one priority is always to provide safe and healthy homes,
communities, and workplaces. This commitment is increasingly vital
in the face of growing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns.
We are committed to working in collaboration with our
military partners to enhance and coordinate communications and
provide factual and transparent information to our
Resident Update - 1/14/21
Dear Valued Residents -
Happy New Year! As we move into 2021, we want to take a moment to thank you and your family for choosing to make your home with us at Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes. The news of effective COVID-19 vaccines certainly signal better days ahead. That being said, it is now more important than ever that we all remain vigilant in our focus on keeping our community safe and healthy. Thank you for continuing to do your part to reduce the risk of virus transmission by following military guidance to wear face coverings indoors and outdoors in public spaces when people cannot maintain social distancing of at least six feet. Stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 prevention guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) by clicking here.
As we start the new year, please continue to bear in mind these resident reminders:
- The DoD Tenant Satisfaction Housing Survey is here, and WE want to hear from YOU! Check your e-mail inbox for a message from @celassociates.com (you should have received it on December 2). If you did not receive the e-mail or cannot locate it, simply contact your community office and we can help. Please complete the survey by Friday, January 29. Your feedback helps us build a better community! Check out this video for the four reasons why you should take this important survey. OMB Control Number: 0704-0553, OMB Expiration Date: 03-31-2022
- Make sure you follow us on Facebook or visit our community announcement page for information about upcoming community programs and events!
- We have partnered with the Connected Communities resource network to provide a free platform where residents can search for free and reduced-cost services all in one place. Click here to view the resources available in your area.
Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes continues to closely monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) and act in accordance with recommendations from the CDC, military leadership and local health authorities. Our operations will continue with existing modifications for the safety of our residents and team members. Our community operations remain unchanged and include:
- Offices are open by appointment only for in-person community and leasing office visits. Residents are encouraged to use our website, Resident Portal, telephone and/or e-mail to contact our team.
- You are encouraged to use the Resident Portal for online rent payments, access to community forms and resources, to submit routine service orders and to check on the status of your service orders. We are temporarily waiving credit and debit card fees on payments completed through the Resident Portal for your convenience.
- Residents are now able to receive a notification when the maintenance technician is on their way through the new RentCafé Resident App “I’m on my way” notification. Make sure you have the RentCafé Resident App downloaded with notifications enabled to receive the new “I’m on my way!” notifications.
- Please continue to call in emergency and urgent service orders through the Maintenance Hotline at (315) 955-6650 so our team can safely address them in a timely manner. Routine service orders can be called in or submitted through the Resident Portal or App.
- Limited self-help items such as HVAC filters, light bulbs and touch-up paint are available for delivery upon request.
- Please follow all posted guidance at community offices and in amenity spaces. When using amenities, please practice social distancing between households and take prevention measures to protect yourself and your family.
The Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes team is working diligently to reinstate services and open community spaces as quickly as it becomes safe to do so. Any changes will be made in accordance with installation leadership and will be promptly communicated to all residents.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to navigate the pandemic and work to keep our community safe and healthy.
The Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes Team
Trusted COVID-19 Resources
- Centers for Disease Control: Prevention & Treatment
- Fort Drum Installation COVID-19 website
- Directory of Local Health Departments
Additional Resources and Prevention
- 6 Steps to Prevent COVID-19 (Video)
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Steps to Help Prevent the Spread if You are Sick
- Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation - Know Your Situation
- Connect by WinnCompanies