Resident Advisory Board
Positively Impacting Our Community Through Resident Engagement
The Resident Advisory Board (RAB) was established
to encourage residents to engage in their community and positively
affect the quality of life of families living within Fort Drum
Mountain Community Homes. Resident representatives have an
opportunity to share their ideas and suggestions, express their
concerns, and work with their property management team to develop
The RAB members forge a strong partnership with their community including residents, Lendlease, military partners, installation commanders and representatives to positively affect their community in the following avenues:
- Providing input, feedback, recommendations, and advocacy, as needed, regarding neighborhood challenges, re-occurring themes/patterns of community issues, improvements, and investments.
- Providing neighbors with resources and information to foster a sense of belonging and connectedness.
- Community engagement includes events and programs to support community connections, relationship building with the residents and networking.
- Participate in community information meetings and Townhalls.
CLICK HERE to meet your RAB members!
A huge thank you to the resident volunteers for donating their time and contributing to the success of their community!
Connect with your Resident Advisory Board
Each member must be a current Fort Drum Mountain
Community Homes resident in good standing. Fort Drum Mountain
Community Homes is looking for individuals who have an interest in
communications or community development, events and have a desire
to contribute positively to Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes
through the development of a valuable communication tool.
Interested in Joining the RAB?
- Complete your application: CLICK HERE
- Submit to: RAB@fdmch.com
Questions? Please use the contact
form below to contact us.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 precautions, and in accordance with state and local guidelines, meetings will be held virtually until further notice.